|
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
21/11/2007 Around 9:35pm Received a msg from my younger bro, Nicholas, saying that, grandma had passed away already.
that's two days before my first paper...
went to bed at 11:05pm couldnt fell asleep until 1am sth.... I didnt sleep well last night I couldnt study hard last night coz in my mind, till now, i keep on thinking of...going home... y I had accepted the contract in the first place? just bcoz of that scholarship, i have to leave away from my home and my family... I know why I've chosen that path.. em...could I just breach the contract?then going home, doing my accountancy there.. em...if that was the case,guess my dreams havent been realized, yet I would have add more disasterous matters on family...emm...that's not what i desire.. but i really want to go home desperately, just..please let me meet her once last time before everything is laid over...is mantled,once it's..she is really really away from me from us forever and ever..in eternity...
I am now an grand-orphan.. my dad is now an orphan, so as my mum... I would not have the opportunity to do purchase of grocery and of daily equipments say toilet paper, toothpastes, detergent and whatsoever, for my grandma... I used to go to her house, to clean up her excretment after my piano lesson every week.. emmm.....guess that's not going to happen again anymore.. won't.that's true.I know...........
"u've sacrificed for me, left heart prints of ur love...." u r the heroin of our lives. turned their tears into comfort leaded them to sleep well and soundly... no matter where u r, though u've lost ur memory please bear in mind that, the only thing u cant forget, that is,we r always staying nearby u whnever u r in need we will always remember you... recall the memory we have in common recapture the moment we r together, yes, it's 'we are..' instead of ' we were..' coz everything will still remain...will still carry on.it wont go into the treshold of past and history..
21/11/2007 grandma...goodbye forever.. loving.
knowing and realising how the life in reality looks like, smilling with my swollen eyes, =) patrick
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|