Friday, November 23, 2007 Friday, November 23, 2007

um..
tired of and fed up studying...
really tired.
just for this moment only, maybe after tonight I will be energetic again
coz tomorrow i will have my 1st paper~!!
GO~!!! =)
em..guess is not tirednesss..
perhapss..laziness?? hahaha~
ya..i am lazy now..and sleepy now..
will I fall asleep after blog posting?
unpredictable~but I would like to do that...lol
sigh*
still thinking of that affair.
Is everything fine there?
today's Friday, tomorrow's Saturday, that's undeniable.
After tomorrow, which is Sunday, the day after tomorrow, Could I deny that she is not mantled?
Perhaps, I should start to persuade myself, that, after tomorrow, there's no face-to-face meeting with her in person anymore....

=)

good night,
Still, must study hard ya~ * )

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation