|
Monday, November 19, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
arrghh,*hurt,what happens to both my left and right knees.. pain is infecting!!!~~ hmmm,i still need to dance, still want to dance, please, don't take it away from me~~ please.... perhaps, many parts of my body, say neck, shoulders, leg...emm..are not really in good condition as compared to the days when I didnt dance.haiz** sad sad sob sob.so please God~I still want to carry on dancing, it's one of my little dreams. that aside,woo~ Had been studying in chinese library from morning till late in the afternoon. I didnt sleep~!!!yeah~~!!that's great~!!! wwooo....however,damn stupid la, ate too much, that excessive amount of dinner tonight makes me unable to concentrate on my study tonight, my mind goes into idle fancy again... emmm,thinking of what i am going to do when I am in my hometown,after exams.. emmm,nicholas will pass me his old hp for me to use as the one i am using is super super old already. emmm,then using that hp to take pictures of my nephew, jonathan.... with donuts in the airport... thinking of the days after coming back to Singapore, the days dance with babies and peeps .... arrggh~~stop stop~~!! really cant study tonight, better go to bed now.. yeap, going to brush and wash my face now.. good night ya. =)
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|