Monday, November 12, 2007 Monday, November 12, 2007

have been stop posting for a year.
let me recall what I've in my blog...argh~`those 'poems' + 'short proses' which are quite disgusting and boring,i mean,i feel that now~
wonder where I got those imagination and inspiration from.=.= maybe I should stop posting stuff like that.

wow,my blog is now going to be bustling and boisterous with my trifle,hopefully.i guess?=.="
starting to feel great passion to blog.
anyway,
this sem is going to end soon and my last term paper is finally completed~yeaH
oh ya last night i dreamt that I scored 25marks(over 25marks) for my philosophy paper and 15marks(over 15marks) for my philosophy blog posts and comments also~
wow~!!!!!that's really great right?!!!
however I know it's impossible!but at least when I recall that it makes me smile,it's really ridiculous.....heeeheeee.....=)

(raining heavily and it's thundering~better shut down my notebook right now =] )

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation