|
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
yo ho joining new year's eve dance competition which is on 31 December 2007 1st time joining hip hop dance competition it's great to gain experience 1st before competing for Funkamania and~my friends in my hometown~excuse me~please take note ok? I know u guys r preparing for ur dance competition(final) which is on the same date as mentioned above, anyway that competition sounds minor n subtle to me now coz I m joining the one which.. emm...is...erm..i mean sounds quite "ridiculous" la.some buyers "buy" teams to join the competition n that is SGD300 per team~! =P Dun jealous ya ~
my life is quite substantial or solid..or full of substance it's quite meaning full ya but Sorry ahma(s) and Uncle(s) living at Chin Swee Road,these days I m busy with dance practice so I cant make it to go and visit and deliver food to u guys on Saturday but u guys must take care ya, i may see u all soon =)
emm...guess it isnt enuff substantial or solid yet.. so me myself have to create and accelerate n make it ascending ya =) ok stop right now.
regards patrick =)
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|