|
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Omg, Dear Dr.XXXXXXX(privacy concern, so no name mentioned) I really have to say sorry~~my neck and back n knee are feeling unwell~~!!!! but really thanks that I really felt better after the "adjustment" of my bone and aching region of my body. anyway~~my neck, knee n back go back to the days i feel the acheeee~~oopsss.. esp my neck n kneee..~~!!!! arggh..but I still want to dance n i have to as well...^.* anyway~i intend to go to look for u again when I go back~ok `?!?~?~? u must be happy right? given opportunity to earn money~~!cheeesssee~~lets smile broadly~ and~~another Dr.XXXXXXXXX
see~~~!!!only some left~ few more days to finish those tabletssS~~~ I am extremely obedient lo~!!!!! twice a day n two tablets once emm..but paiseh..u said i have to take proper meal at appropriate time ya but u know..i m a dancer right now n i dont really take proper meal esp during or before my dance practices ya~ but but but i will try my best ya~~ anyway i think the pills help quite a lot ya i dont really burp so loudly like before....(that means i still burp...unnecessarily but but but is quite subtle one~ =p) but i really miss ice cream n sour sour sour sour sour stufff lehhh....=.=" never mind.....
I desperately want to visit that osteopath again ~~~ =)
yeah~~!!!!
(but the prerequisite is...I have to be in my hometown..=.=....)
anyway~~!!!!!
good nite~~ dancing away
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|