|
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Sunday, March 02, 2008
those pictures shown in this entry were taken last week(18 Feb-22 Feb). Firstly,I have edited the pictures(cover my seniors' faces as I didnt ask for consent from them before I post them) so their privacy is strictly concerned and secured. =)
This is Da Dong Night Market.(This isnt the biggest night market in Tainan)
yummmmy*Guess its available in every country rite? Singapore n Malaysia probably..
I looked a bit.....=.='' stunt..!? with one of the nice and friendly seniors~

after wandering and eating, we went to watch a movie---CJ7(my 1st movie in Taiwan), in fact, its released few weeks(or few months perhaps)ago n i should have watched it beforehand..however~I admit i am quite ouf of date actually~

notice sometime in my mouth?!pop corn~ oh ya the tix fee is quite expensive (as compared to Malaysia's cinema admission fee)however, we had a upsized coke and three or four big boxes of popcorn~ er..regarding the movie-CJ7,emm..not bad,the CJ7 is damn cute lahh.~ yoopppzz. [-tracing back... First Week In Tainan =P]
as said by Patrick Ting
|