Wednesday, April 02, 2008 Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I have no idea what topic or issue to write and discuss for my assignments~
worried!
Say I have the titles,I think I have no idea what content I should write~
*sigh~
come on...inspiration~!!

*Tags*
king ziya, normal~how r u today?
pls show me ur blog~i forgot the address.

julius, take your time, in fact i learn from my friends also, theirs are even better and more hilarious than mine.I have to improve more also.

daniel, how r u?u should be doing fine with everything,genius~I read ur blog sometime ya.

xiaoling, it's u who make my blog lively and colorful.but it's really troublesome to manage, edit blogs.quite complicated and time consuming.

meditating away...
ideas...
topics..
contents..
.................

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation