Saturday, April 19, 2008 Saturday, April 19, 2008

First of all...
NUS mates~
I know exams are coming soon!Take good care of yourselves and all the best!
****FIghtING***


I had a sandwich from 'Subber'-[almost same as Subway]
it's free!~in fact, it came from the redemption of a Subber accumulation card.
that means, u have at least 6 times of consumption, in order to redeem a 6-inch sandwich.

my student pass(above), swimming card(below).
only two more columns left at the bottom-left of my swimming card.
that means, I have to go to swim for twice(within April).

****

> have to start doing my assignments!
> Thanks a lot, ShengQi, for giving me instructions and procedures regarding the BBS stuff.
Anyway I am still figuring it out and most probably I will fail, i guess. =.="
It's really complicated.

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation