Tuesday, April 15, 2008 Tuesday, April 15, 2008

He's growing!!...(-.-' ahboden?if he were not to grow, something is wrong...)
What's he doing or playing with?His birthday cake...
damn cute~right?His birthday present from his youngest uncle, Nicholas, who's my younger brother.
These are flash cards from 'someone'. My brother never mentioned so I have no idea
Do you notice that he looked at the camera in these two pictures?
He's adorable and his smile is charming!aww...
quite photo-genetic as well.OkOk, Excuse me, Nicholas, it's my turn to take picture with him,
go away from me!
yeah, see~!?!?
obviously something is wrong with this picture. -,-"
lol.

-Especially thanks to Nicholas for providing the pictures-

***************
for jynne JingXiao
[comment for ur latest entry]
*yeah, to blog in English isn't a bad thing.just follow the true inner feeling and just do it as long as it's the right path which leads you to a right destiny. =)
jia you~*
(u may be too busy to visit my blog, however, i intent to comment under the entry but then I cant fully scroll down n read the alphabets or mathematical words in the box,maybe it's due to the flaw of ur blog's template, so too bad,I have to post it here.)

Good morning,everyone.
[This entry will be updated later]

***********
Jinsoon,
Excuse me, can't u just leave me a more constructive and meaningful tag? -.-"
haha, anything's wrong if i miss my family?
u r the richest. Don't pretend! =)

***********

Rule Tw0
'openness' -when experience is viewed in a certain way, it presents nothing but doorways into
the domain of the soul. - Jon Kabat-Zinn
'choice' - I will do strongly before the sun and moon whatever inly rejoices me and the heart
appoints. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
'fairness' - I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet. - Author
Unknown
'Grace' - You nourish your soul by fulfilling your destiny. - Harold Kushner

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation