Saturday, April 26, 2008 Saturday, April 26, 2008

Frankly, I think I am staying rooted now...
I am a bit vexed when thinking of the day when I'm gone.
My heart will hurt.However, we have to embrace every separation and gather that the reality triggers, and I start to promise something...
I will come back here again one day. perhaps. =)
Life is to be carried on still.....


This is my member card of CCA.
DBSK cd&vcd-requested by my friend, Tiffany. Irritating, go and buy the cds urself nxt time.haha.just kidding.

happened to see the people cleaning the underground passageway at the Railway station yesterday, when I was on my way to get the cd.
yeah, redeem the member card shown above with this receipt. so never ever thrown it away.
guess what's this. ya, obviously it's only a piece of yellow paper, so what? although so, it's 'indirectly healthy', in the sense that....
you can go and redeem a mini free fruit box with it. =)

*******
“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.”- Colossians 1:27-28

*********

Rule Six- "There" No Better than "Here"
When your 'there' has become a 'here', you will simply obtain a 'there' that will look better to you than your present 'here'.

Gratitude
*When you stop comparing what is right here and now with what you wish were, you can begin to enjoy what is. -Cheri Huber

Unattachment
*Perhaps the hardest lesson to learn is not to be attached to the results of your actions. -Joan Borysenko

Abundance
*The richest person is the one who is contented with what he has. -Robert C. Savage

Peace
*There is nothing to do but be. -Stephen Levine
********

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation