Sunday, April 06, 2008 Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm lovin' it-a loaf of bread-
sort of indulgence.without reasons, I start falling in love with breads(butter/peanut butter/chocolate/condensed milk flavored).

feeling the sense of indulgence, in buying stuff like apparel that catches my attention(prerequisite:with substantial discount) and books(novels and attractive others-from my point of view)
If life is a game,these a the rules.
I've read through the rule one, but that doesnt mean I have gone through it successfully.

*Acceptance*-' I find that when we really love and accept and approve of ourselves excactly as we are, then everything in life works.'->Louis Hay
*Self-esteem*-'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.'->Eleanor Roosevelt
*Respect*-'Your body is your vehicle for life. As long as you are here, live in it. Love, honor, respect and cherish it, treat it well, and it will serve you in kind.'->Suzy Prudden
*Pleasure*-'It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'-Bruce Springsteen

Treasure your body-Don't overlook your body's limitations and never cross its boundaries.
*no ice/cold drinks, esp tea!*-bad for my stomach.
*no hot&spicy&fried*-can't really take it
*no excessive amount of supper*[better not to have right before going to bed]
that's why I bought the bread. besides that, I bought some cookies and packed fruit juices.*.*


-HongKong Wing Wah Lao Po Bin[Wives' Biscuits] & memorable post cards-
Thanks Turson,my classmate, for that. I appreciate it. =)
Overall, bicycles are deemed to be an absolutely important vehicle!
i'm lovin' it.
I used to dream of possessing a bicycle when i was young. As time passes by, the dream fades out gradually.And now, I have one. Furthermore, I might not have an opportunity to cycle to my faculty or to the nearby stores and stands to buy whatever I need.
It brings me priceless experience and memories.

*Dad's call yesterday while I was taking nap in the afternoon.*-I adore-]

Still, Better to be late than never. Please be careful while on road.
recklessness kills.

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation