|
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Nostalgia triggers tear.Euphoria involved.As I had my high-school days colorful and fruitful. please allow me to trace back... going back to the moments when..... with our teacher and fellow classmates-loh ju chuan(right), yanqin(right side of back row) and xinjie in the middle of the back row.
=.=" again with loh ju chuan's presence in this picture. the two girls standing behind him are, start from left, xiuzhen and Daofang.
from the left, xiuhui, loh ju chuan(oh gosh, again!?), ivy yusang, alice lianxiu and me. we were in our class uniform.
skip through those in green, the one in the middle of the back row is DeFu Casper, a dancer as well.
......taken @UCS, with loh ju chuan. =.=" haha.. my pieces of memories keep flashing through in my mind, slide by slide...I respond by smiles while they are flashing through. Cant imagine how fast the time will pass by... at least, i plead, don't make my memories become strangers to me. I love the days still.I Never ever regretted as I treasured them before. And now, it still goes on with the story, somewhere in the bottom of my heart... guys, hope u all are always doing well and greatly enjoy every moment of ur days, wish u all,All the best in your future undertakings! Warmest regards, -patrick- The eggyolk=)
[especially thanks to JuChuan, for the pictures r grabbed frm his blog]->argH!no wonder almost all he was captured in. ^.*
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|