Monday, April 14, 2008 Monday, April 14, 2008

-picture grabbed from Howard's blog-
*Learn to devote more for Him*

in terms of time, money, and heart.

----


That granny cheated NT$10 away from me...

"oh no no, Little naughty granny..."

*sigh*
=.="

It's a lesson of...
compassion, acceptance&forgiveness...
----

I am going to miss them(comm.) all very soon...
lovin* them much, esp those who are standing still.
perhaps in Singapore, I am always trapped within a narrow framework of dance.
Now, my life of dance is different. There's an immense change, which...
Ok, -.-" I am wordless.
Anyway It's great. Just that, my bad habit will sometime visit me.
get lost please, inconsistence & laziness.
But bring activeness, spontaneousness, coordination.. in~

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation