Thursday, April 10, 2008 Thursday, April 10, 2008

**oh gosh, skyjuice~ plain water~!!!I am exhausted!!!!
Plain water tastes extremely great when I sweat a great deal~!!
wow~aww~~!!!It's always fun!
dancing away*
la la la **

-salonpas- bought@Tainan's Watson
it's in liquid form, helps to rid my neck's and shoulders' stiffness.
feeling like going for Thai Massage, lol.

**
miau3, not many places la, only 3. i went during our recess week. so pretty enough time and those 3 places are just located at the same area. oh ya wish u all the best in ur studies as i know exams r coming soon. a za a za fighting!

**

"I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet."
-Author Unknown

**

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation