Monday, May 05, 2008 Monday, May 05, 2008

3 May 2008 Saturday Around 1230pm
-Ready to depart from Tainan to GaoXiong- Let's gO!
-train- while at the platform...fortunately I didn't go to the wrong platform =)
anyway I did ask someone around me to assure if was I at the correct one.
it took around one hour to reach GaoXiong railway station and straight away after arrival, heading to GaoXiong Mrt Station ....
guess what's this~?it's a token for one way to another station. u need it before u proceed to platform of mrt station and on board!special right?which is quite immensely different from Singapore ezlink card.
anyway u cant top up the token.
Dream mall shuttle bus is coming~!
although the queue is quite long but wooo .... the buses are super frequent~
on the mini shuttle bus, and no seat for me so i have to stand. never mind.
after 5 minutes I arrived Dream Mall.5 minutes only~the distance's so short...
i was the 31st person of queue for their autograph.luckily it wasn't too late for me to attain that.
outside the dream mall ...some gardens, pools, passageways...for leisure, for release of tense, for relax...
happened to be an audience of 7-11 Slurpee Creative Commercial standing Board contest.
arrgh~ an expensive burger, so small some more.... =.=" not full at all~ *sigh and irritated.
I was gulping down the burger while waiting to be called to queue up for their autograph.

eventually, of course, mission accomplished!

**************
“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”- 2 Chronicles 7:14

**********

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation