Saturday, May 24, 2008
Saturday, May 24, 2008
-Bao An Station- guess most of u have no idea but,to me, this scene is really familiar to me... i still remember the melody, the song, the tune..... a song from jacky wu 永保安康
a meaningful song which is one of my favorites. =)
ok, why did i go there? for a seminar.... woo, we were served that during break. free lunch as well. anyway i did learn n had my heart+mind opened to embrace some academic issues of chinese characters. I m going tmr again, there's still part II. emm... =.="
**************
“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.”- Romans 12:10
oh ya...hold on! I am looking for this... Harry Potter Bertie Bott's every flavor Beans. do u have any idea? pls tell me k...I want to buy... =)
as said by Patrick Ting
&Profile
BIO
[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean