|
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
 I assume everyone has heard about the latest bad news, that's sichuan earthquake, an unfathomable and devastating tragedy. It had grabbed away ones' lovely homes, families, beloved ones, future perhaps, property, health, wealth, lives, happiness and the list goes on.... I hereby sincerely present to every single victim my warmest regards and comfort. This may be just a subtle bless or wish for you, but I just hope everything will recover soon. I believe there's always a bright and colorful rainbow bridging across the sky after the heavy downpour. -God bless- =)
**********
“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”- Ecclesiastes 11:5
**********
lagging network is irritating.getting impatient.! =.=" pls, high efficiency!
as said by Patrick Ting
|