Wednesday, May 07, 2008 Wednesday, May 07, 2008


supposed to have my presence in this picture...*sob
too bad~i m now in Taiwan so I wasn't able to turn up~
(doubt what if I am not invited and yet dare to say that? haha, yeah I m shameless. If i were in Singapore and no matter there's an invitation for me, or not, I will definitely be there~ lol =-] )
happy birthday, kelly.
guess Daniel is always too busy with his studies n suffocating exams.
but I' m happy that he didn't manage to enjoy the happening birthday party!haha!
=.=" kidding anyway.

************

“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.”- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

*************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation