Sunday, June 08, 2008 Sunday, June 08, 2008

-Dai AiLin-
I supposed to 'meet' her today~!!!!!=.=
however, her mini concert was 630pm yet I thought was 730pm.
argh! that means I missed it!!!
her voice is really great~~~~Arrgghh....how come....

********

he's in France now.
wow.....
must be very happening leh..
take good care of yourself ya Daniel.

******

Path A VS Path B
Stay or Leave?

65% VS 45%

changing? or remain unchanged?

stay tuned...

**********

“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.”- Psalm 90:2,4

***********

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation