Friday, June 13, 2008 Friday, June 13, 2008

" Hi, I am Patrick, the eggyolk,
Nice to meet you. on behalf of Public Relation of NCKU XXXXXXXX club,
I would like to invite u to our showcase. This is my name card, and if u have any
queries,dont hesitate, pls feel free to contact me!
Thanks ya. Bye. C u around~"


New Introduction
New Line
New Speech

I hope there's a moment for me to do so ....
I scare it's unlikely to happen....





Good night....
=)

**************


“[For the director of music. A psalm of David.] The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.”- Psalm 19:1-2

************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation