Saturday, July 05, 2008 Saturday, July 05, 2008

The day I went away.
Initial departure time was 215pm.
Rescheduled departure time: 650pm.
Venue: KaoShiung International Airport.

(I was eating, chewing sth in my mouth. notice that blue edge of my laptop? I was surfing and online via poor and low wireless connectivity.)
Free meal was compensated at the airport restaurant.
my hand-carry stuff placed on the trolley.
Next to it, is a statue of an ancient china man.
baked seafood rice and honey lime juice(if i m not wrong).

waiting, sleeping, eating, surfing....
that's how I spent those hours before my rescheduled departure time.
actually I don't mind at all. I hope I could even stay longer in Taiwan.......... =)
like not going back forever?
lol!~

**************

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance.”- Psalm 33:12

*************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation