Thursday, July 24, 2008 Thursday, July 24, 2008



I've been listening to this song recently.
i'm lovin it.
M.P. said she's going to learn and to sing with me one day!(in private only-KK box, lol, not for performance.)
By the way, I met them in person and watched their performances during last weekend. *.*

**************

School Attachment Sharing Session@MOE today.
I went, but I left for going back to NUS, before it officially ended.
so sorry if there's any inconvenience caused.

************

The reply I received...
Hi Patrick

Thanks for writing to us.

We understand the situation that you are in, but currently all of our housings are fully allocated for the coming semester.

You may wish to source for altenative housings by clicking on these links.
http://www.rentinsingapore.com/
http://singapore.roomsdb.net/
http://www.singaporeland.com.sg/
https://aces01.nus.edu.sg/prjvao/jsp/ocDefault.jsp
http://www.nus.edu.sg//osa/housing/acc/pvt.html


Best Regards
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Residential Services
Office of Student Affairs

................
too bad!!!!what a bad fortune!Pls Help!!!!


*******************

“Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.”- Psalm 112:5

***************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation