Friday, September 12, 2008 Friday, September 12, 2008

Pretty lots of pictures are to be uploaded, however, I will do that .......' later'-deng yi xia~

Anyway,

today's bump-in for NUS dance blast-Dance reflection[Shut up and Dance]
going to spend most of my time waiting at the backstage.

yesterday I met my secondary school friend when I was having dinner at hawker centre@Bkt Gombak.

the day before yesterday I was able recall the melody and tone of the hokkien song named Wang Chun Feng.

......

anyway..

to be continued....

****************


“[A song of ascents.] I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”- Psalm 121:1-2

***************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation