Thursday, October 09, 2008
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Colors of the wind
I just happened to visit jasmine's blog and found this song really attractive and adorable... I have almost forgotten those moments addicted to and indulging in cartoons and Disney's movies or productions... it's great to always be reminded of our priceless and valuable childhood memory. I treasure.
********* BTW, I m a typical slacker!!!!!!! 4 papers is going to due after nxt week!!!!!! 15th, 20th, 21th, 22th..... and I am like........ arrrgghh!!!!
nvm, that's challenging and interesting, which make my days fruitful. LOL XD
***********
“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.”- Isaiah 43:11-12
*********
as said by Patrick Ting
&Profile
BIO
[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean