Friday, October 31, 2008 Friday, October 31, 2008

*Tag*
jinghan, where's BOG? how come I never heard before?so i guess i had never been there before?*sigh*I want to go and join u all having fun and having beverage sessions!!!!!!!!!
miss u all here. =) must study hard n take k ya....!!!
**************

few weeks back, that was my first time celebrating my 'old' friend's belated birthday in Kbox in S*gapore! =)
nice chocolate cake! thanks ivy and daniel
Three of us arrived earlier,waiting for the other two to come. Meanwhile, we were just chit chatting, taking pictures. From left to right, that is, Margie, Ruquan and me!
Prior to their arrival, we 'checked in' first! LOL XD
anyway, we had a lot of fun though only 5 of us, until 4 a.m.....

looking forward to the next time.....
*********************

and few weeks back again, free flow of pepsi MAX given out@central forum NUS

recently I bought a Converse bag, for myself or for my brother? perhaps I will use it if needed. LOL XD then give it to my brother after my use? =.=

*******************

“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”- Ephesians 2:8-9

************************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation