|
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
*tag* king zy, never mind, i uploaded yesterday but i never send notification email to Ms Ruzica, because I really think..that's really really really 'never mind'!~LOL XD enjoy mugging in Mcdonald xia.......
I received Jonathan's pictures taken recently, from Nicholas last night... he is growing up in an accelerating speed and that's too bad I couldn't always be a part in the 'developing process' of my family....*sigh anyway let's see some cute pictures first!! =) and *tag* jinghan, that's what i will always love doing during my holidays!!-to meet my family!!! =) same as most of u right? LOL XD by the way, I remember u also have one small young little cute niece right... =) -pose 1-
-pose 2-
emm..i wont consider this as one pose as he's sleeping, instead of staying awake and posing or smiling..so ya..that's quite NORMAL~~so lets move on...
-pose 3-
-pose 4-
-pose 5
-pose 6- a surprised look
-pose 7- a little indian boy
-pose 8- innocent and innate kind of feeling....
-pose 9- say Hi!!!
wahahaha, that's my eldest brother's son- Jonathan! cute right? holiday is coming soon!! I cant wait to enjoy holidays with my family!! here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
*********************
“[Thanksgiving] I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge—”- 1 Corinthians 1:4-5
***********
"Reality shows are far from reality."
"Your health and welfare are your own responsiblity."
"The most worthy investment with highest return is in our health."
"cheating should be a crime..."
"Face to face conversation or a phone call is better than sms..."
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|