Saturday, November 08, 2008 Saturday, November 08, 2008

-taken during Blast anniversary celebration-
that's me with a pair of funky and funny spec without glasses. LOL XD. btw that's not mine.
the night before blast anniversary celebration, I had a cup of Sundae choco. in fact, i had consumed quite a lot previously and recently. Im lovin' it.frankly speaking, I love Mcdonald's ice cream the most as compared to fries and burgers...

snacks are essentially needed during mugging periods!!!! so pls prepare urself with some when mugging!!em..might as well for me ya. LOL XD. that's M&M peanut choco.[Halloween version]. thanks miaopoh.
really, it just makes me feel no good when I am in an urgent need to use the toilet!!by the way, i wont get frustrated with that. at most, I will like, *sigh* arghh I am really in an urgent! (go n use another one laa~~) yeah..that's true. but sometimes just too lazy to do that as it really takes quite a distance to the other one.
lastly, i would like to show my gratitude and appreciation...=.=... for brothers, sisters, uncles, and aunties who have been cleaning and tidying NUS toilets up for us!! =)
Big big thanks~~~~
*****************************

“[Instructions on Worship] I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”- 1 Timothy 2:1-2

********************************

MPCC open day

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation