|
Friday, December 05, 2008
Friday, December 05, 2008
I forgot to mention this... the little grasshopper, really a good hopper, though i m staying at level 8, it somehow hopped in my room still....emm? or it flies? anyway, i think it was trying to be my companion during my mugging moments, however that turned to be distractive.. therefore, I somehow 'sent' it out of my room... via window!? LOL XD
*
and another animal i bumped in was... a pretty bird as u can see in the picture above, but unfortunately, it accidentally ( or perhaps intentionally) knocked onto the entrance of Chinese Library and died. I helped librarians to wrap it and to put it in a box, then 'deliver' it and put under a tree nearby... emmm.....it sleeps so peacefully......... yesterday, my 2nd aunty's husband, so called my uncle, passed away. so sudden. i received the tragic news from my eldest brother... really... *sigh* .......stoned...stunted....pondering...wondering...... (speechless) anyway I hope he, like the bird, sleeps peacefully and soundly in eternity, all the way to the heaven.....may god bless.
*********** ok, tragedy asides... last weekend, some special guest i known during my secondary school life came to Singapore. they were here, of course, not for holiday, instead, for interviewing singers ie mayday, chen qizhen, tanya, zhou huajian, li zhongsheng, as they were putting up a guitar concert last saturday. so yeah i went to meet them up at orchard. Maritus mandarin hotel was their accommodation!! damn happening xia... of coz I slept there for few hours, haha. by the way, i made two new friends, xun n min yi. so sorry I shouldn't have made the bed my territory but it was just unconscious motion or reaction when one is sleeping...lol XD

jingxiao n i had late lunch at takashimaya food court. baked rice with pork and the other one is duck rice.
 ya, this is the duck rice...
forever-one-dollar ice cream. cheap yet nice.
along the orchard road, we can now see many breathe taking decorations n lightings! filled up with christmas atmosphere...
 before they left, xun n yi gave me bottle of jasmine green tea, bought from Muji. my 1st time drinking it.. emm...my comment is.. it tastes like...those conventional healthy food n drink taste.. so its taste is..... healthy kind.. -.-"
************
*tag* jinghan, of course i will sometime miss the life in Taiwan. emm...so memorable.haha! I'm going to KL for holiday then only I will go back to my hometown in between 20-22nd December. Christmas is coming soon, how r u guys going to celebrate in Taiwan? go clubbing with violet and shirley? lol XD they love clubbing...
****
“[The Validity of Jesus' Testimony] When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”- John 8:12
**********
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|