Wednesday, December 03, 2008 Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Last week, ya it was last week although that was exam period..
technically speaking, that was 26th November 2008, Wednesday...
jia ning, dun feng and I went back to shi qi's house for her son's belated birthday celebration.
they r nice persons, always~

Ivan and Li en
group photo

*2nd belated birthday celebration for this semester.....* =.="
does that mean I am only get to celebrate one's birthday only after the actual day? LOL XD
but from my perspective, I don't think that's a big deal. the most important is the heart, the heart to celebrate!!!! LOL XD

-thanks jia ning for those pictures
*
counting down...
few more hours to my last exam....
*
oops, I did not expect miaopoh will get so irritated and angry...
on behalf of hy n hj, sincerely, I apologize! =)


*****
“[The Son Superior to Angels] In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.”- Hebrews 1:1-2

*****

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation