Saturday, December 06, 2008 Saturday, December 06, 2008

right after my last exam, i went to meet some of my secondary school friends for dinner.
initially we planned to go sing K however, too bad, some of us r sick.
so we ended up having a mini gathering session as it was as well my friends' belated birthday gathering. LOL XD, again, another belated birthday.


-a hong kong food restaurant-


fried rice, char shao bao, char shao stick, mee soup with dumplings.

I'm loving it. love baked rice very much.


we have been knowing each other since primary school!!!! wo hooo...

-birthday boy-


he's actually my senior in secondary school.


delving their wallets.purses for money..

actually i have no idea what i should write here n now.........
so just random la... LOL XD

***********

“Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”- John 10:7, 9-10

************

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation