|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
6 Feb 2009 Friday Staff Award@OCBC centre@raffles place
free flow of Tiger,but i never drink.
beautifully decorated.the balloons.....
the food.pies,tarts....
just want to prove tat, i was there, we performed for them!~
and... it's at level 50. we were far away, high high up, away from sea level...
and, i dabao some to eat,pls,i cant eat at all before performance,so i brought back n consume. *sigh,too bad, i should have brought back more...lol XD
**************************
“[Love] If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.”- 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
**************
far away from burden, i hop, and then i fly......
as said by Patrick Ting
|