Saturday, March 07, 2009 Saturday, March 07, 2009

just came back from National Library where currently Sleepless Town is held.
yeah, i just watched that.i will talk more about that in my performance review.
while waiting for my hair to dry [p/s] i dun have even a mini hair dryer.



skinny monkey swinging his legs and arms---->awkward!
gorilla with its back hunched swaying its arms n wandering around the studio---->weird!

****************

[Praise to the LORD] O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.”- Isaiah 25:1

************

I exhausted, b'cause I was suffering from poverty and starvation, until you bring in the light.
The stage,is then lid with hope and love....

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation