Tuesday, March 03, 2009 Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

Do visit the blog!

Charmaine has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma. She is currently in the 4th stage and fighting hard. We are greatly saddened that such a sweet and cheerful little girl has to undergo so much pain and suffering at such a young age.

I'm using this blog as a platform for anyone who wishes to share your stories and experience of having somebody close to you suffering from cancer. Please share your personal experience with neuroblastoma if possible. I would also appreciate if you could leave comments of encouragement for Cynthia and Charmaine.

Be her weapon! =)
**************************************************

-Monday-
watched 'Machine" once again n eventually got the names of the characters-Kim, Lina, Rex n Heng.
they're so concentrating...
pretending.
stop acting tat u r enjoying the video.
Quotes frm Machine-
"you'll have two loves."

"so I'll be happier."

"this's my first time having dinner with a...er...repairman."

............
=.="


guess after today's theater studies tutorial class, we wont b required to watch again? -.-" anyway, good bye, Machine.



*tag* waikin, when i said i didnt really score well, u have to judge it from a point of students with higher expectations for their studies/result, so, if didnt score A- at least, tat means, it's not good enough.but my expectation is always not very high, i m actually quite satisfied wif wat i scored!lol XD*
**************************************
“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.”- Job 23:10-11

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation