|
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Have you done any survey regarding how much ur pocket money is, how much u will left after the deduction of all expenses n so on .....??
Yeah, i did it before.perhaps one or two months ago, I was having lunch with zy at The Deck, FASS canteen, then a guy approached us and passed us two survey forms. btw i will always try to complete every single survey forms sincerely, virtually =.=",accurately ....n honestly?!
Anyway, after few days I received a call from a lady who requested have a meet up session with me n of coz poor fish like me agreed immediately. however i still at least asked her the purpose to meet me n pls take note of her answer, " to have a further review regarding the survey." ok, fine.
the day came. i met her eventually at the cafe situated at central forum. she is a so called "FInancial services consultant" from AIA. =.=" duh, insurance company! i m fine with that.ok...she talked splendidly about students saving account!! bla bla bla... to make it short, i paid for the first premium- S$78+ ( as i would like to do saving now just that 25 yrs is really a long duration for me to wait.) and I would get a policy book after i made the payment.(btw I could retrive the money paid after I received the policy book and return it to the company within 14 days.)
the book was post on 27 april 2009(Monday), to my nephew's place and i only received it on 5 may 2009 as normally we meet only on weekends. once i received, impulse leads me to return the book! then i sms the consultant on the following day, monday, saying that I would like meet her within the week of 4 may 2009-8 may 2009. she didn't reply immediately of coz. our text conversation prolonged. if im not wrong i only got her reply(after i told her tat i m flying off on 11 may 2009) on tuesday asking me to inform her the date, time n venue to meet up. as i wasnt confirmed when i was free to meet her up so i only informed her on either wednesday or thursday that we were meeting at 2pm on friday 8 may 2009 at central forum. in the end, she didnt turn up. she didnt even inform me where she was or maybe she was late or whatsoever!I called several times, no one answered.I couldn't get through her office phone as well. i sms her without receiving any reply at all. even today i didn't receive any sms or call from her. hellO~ at least apology please. no courtesy at all. i expect poor performance in her business!? if the book was not returned by friday, i dont think i will have time to return it as monday(11 may 2009) is the 14th day of the grace period. eventually i found ways to return the book ! pls.poor fish is not always the dolt ok. lol XD.
luckily I asked for a name card and i m going to reveal her info stated on her name card HERE! HAHAHA
Joan Gabrielle Ng (financial services consultant)
AIA Agency Office: SP-NEAM (Frederickyeo District) AIA Alexandra, 371 Alexandra Road #02-11, Singapore 159963 Tel: 6373 8163 Fax: 6276 7282 Mobile: 9168 4277 Email: joan.ng@aia.com.sg website: www.aia.com.sg
Please stay away from her! do me a favor. help me to make a complaint!!!! she's irritating! B*t*H of the *I*C* ! ***************************************************** “[Life Through the Spirit] Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.”- Romans 8:1-2
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|