|
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
-GRADUATION SEASON-
Congratulations to Daniel T., for he has obtained Bachelor Degree of interior design and has graduated from raffles design school. All the best and god bless for interviews tmr as well !
Mr Pastor Luke was given an invitation card which entertained two guests to attend the graduation ceremony and of course I turned up with mr. luke! =)
I couldnt remember the exact time and date. roughly, it was held in between 12-15 june at 745pm[approximately], at a hotel around raffles area.
Frm left to right-I, Mr.Luke, Daniel and Ivy
His family and ivy
i guess this is the most outstanding piece of his designs throughout his 3-year studies.
so CHIM! haha ! great job!!!
COKE! free drinks provided
mr luke and I. yeah of course not only COKE i drank, I also enjoyed tat cup of orange flavored soft drink. I should have brought around the glass and clinged with others' and uttered 'congratulation! cheers!' =)
giving out of certs
daniel's sister.

 the crowd. everyone was so excited to record the proud and glorifying moment when the ones who r related to them were called to get the certs from lecturers or professors, by any means, camera, video recorder n etc.... =)
*The moment, when we have graduated, is touching,esp when we recall those weary days, hard time and difficulties we have went through, love and concern frm family n friends we have appreciated in and from the very deep of our hearts...*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”- 2 Peter 3:9
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|