Monday, June 22, 2009 Monday, June 22, 2009

happy father's day!!! although 21 jun 2009 has just ended, this is my belated post to present my sincere wishes to all fathers in the world

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!

Thanks God for 'preserving' my family! for I to be born in such a sweet family!!
Thanks GOD! =)

annually, my church will celebrate Parents' Day on international mothers' day, instead of celebrating Mother's Day and Father's Day separately on a different day.
In other words, during Mother's Day, I actually do wish my dad " Happy Parents' Day", so for Father's Day, I hereby would like to wish my mum, "Happy Parent's Day" as well.
As a conclusion, I think on both Father's and Mother's Day, both dad n mum should be greeted and wished upon!

=.="

is my conclusion very LAME!?~? *sigh* normal la~

anyway, presenting to all parents in the world
YOU RAISE ME UP by JOSH GORBAN




********************************

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”- Psalm 91:1

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation