Thursday, June 25, 2009 Thursday, June 25, 2009

My life in Singapore, so far, isn't left with blanks and emptiness, even my holidays.

I joined LIFE game camp held on 17 June 2009, and ended on 20 June 2009. I remembered when I first watched the 'trailer' or promotional video clip of the camp, I felt the attempt to join and that was my intention, totally. However, the gap from that day until the first day of camp was wide enough to entrap me with hesitation, as I wasn't able to foresee what would and what will be going on during my holiday.

Time passes super ultra fast!!

Somehow and somewhat ,perhaps anyhow, I was just brought and led to this phase when and where I attained the confirmation from myself and from friends around me, that I was able to commit my time, for joining the camp, which I had been desiring. =)

Ya, the camp was fun and meaningful. I lived a second life, through and in the camp, do you believe it? If not, provided there is an opportunity to come across this camp, u r greatly advised to join.

I'm going to share a video clip of a sum of what had actually happened in this camp.
[Thanks and big applause for william from SBC for editing the video clip]




Christianity theory and point of view aside, no matter which and what kind of lives we choose to live on, perhaps our lives are crafted by reality instead of by our own intention and desires, we have to lead our lives meaningfully, we have to live meaningfully! For christian, u know the means and to where u have to lead ur lives to a meaningful destination eventually~

******************************
“Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.”- Jeremiah 23:24

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation