Tuesday, June 30, 2009 Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Recently, I just feel like to be geeky and nerdy.





OK I think I should organize a gathering with designated theme for dress code, which is nerdy and geeky kind of feel. [ok sounds lame =.=]
btw that's just a random thought la.

*one day, I was sparkled with an idea, that...what would my life be if I were an air steward. hm...that's totally contradict to my current situation where I am contracted as if a bird kept in a small cage; whereas, if i were an air steward, I could possibly fly frequently, fly through clouds, over pacific ocean, Atlantic ocean and others and to another regions, to live in another cultures under different terms and regulations..... hmm[imagining*]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.”- Zechariah 14:9

*a bird learning to express freedom in a constrained space...*=)

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation