Thursday, July 09, 2009 Thursday, July 09, 2009

Finally, I made it~!! I am able to upload pictures.He is really really really really really away......he had really passed away!!!!!!
I am still in the state of not being able to embrace and believe that truth~ sigh*
" I wanted to say I love him," speech by princess of Michael Jackson, which makes my heart moved and my spine chilled.so touched and so touching...
Children will always miss their dad and mom.
Fans will always remember the time and the way he made them FEEL!
-Michael Jackson Rocks, forever!-

**********************************************************************************

A session of graduation

yes, I have graduated, from NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences- B.A. of Arts, majoring in Chinese Studies. As I have always felt and said, time is dashing towards me, then pass by me. 3-year of tertiary education is not adequate at all, i think as i seriously feel that I didn't learn much, or perhaps i didnt take the initiative to learn and to discover on my own.
anyway..
after all, I have REALLY graduated!!!!!
Thanks for wishes and blessings presented to me by everyone of u who did so!!!!!

Thousands of millions of thanks!!
Millions of thousands of thanks!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”- Ephesians 3:20-21

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation