Wednesday, July 08, 2009 Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Time is rushing
I'm running behind,
who always have intention...
to stop it and to prevent it from dashing
leaving moves, touches and me behind...

-----------------------------------------

“I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.”- Psalm 138:2

------------------------------------------

*I still couldn't upload pictures and I have no idea what happened to my blog when my friend can do so.* sigh*
*I could only barely believe and embrace the truth that Michael Jackson has already passed away.*sigh*
*I couldn't really believe that my tertiary education has come to an end. so fast, yet nothing much has been attained and learnt, yet I'm not moved and touched in that instant.*sigh*
I believe most of time, I am a huge n slow-to-react dinosaur.

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation