|
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I have almost forgotten about this. last week my childhood memories' keepers->>my cousins and friend were here for a few days.glad that i was able to squeeze out my time to hang around with them.though companionship didnt last for long, at least better than nth. =)
we went sentosa particularly for Songs of the sea. that was the 3rd time i've watched it.ok it's all about wonder of technology! =) btw there r two time slots of performance, one is 730pm and the other one 830pm, as we arrived there only at around 530pm, the 1st slot was already full house!=.=||| so so so we ended up buying tixs for 830pm one. $10 admission fee for adults.

 prior to the show, we made a travel, back to Vivocity the food republic to have dinner. the price is slightly higher than normal food court, and overall the food we ordered were not too bad. *fists roll roll and thumb up* i only have those pictures in my hp camera. LOL XD. others r with my cousins and eu.
OOOoooooopssss! gosh! i have exam later at 930am!!!
Ciao~
************************************************************************
“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.”- Psalm 116:1-2
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|