Sunday, August 09, 2009 Sunday, August 09, 2009



Years gone by.i guess i should record some parts of her. she is 咪將, that's a Japanese name randomly created by my little brother, Nicholas and I.When address her verbally, we will name her this way "將咪". for English one, it's Fattie Mummie Mimi, which is no link and connection with the previous one.Anyway, I met her years ago, approximately in the year 2005. she was a grown cat by then, so I have no idea how old she is actually, now. By the way, there was another white male cat also. They came in a pair. However, he died in an accident in the year of 2007, i guess. His colors are pretty, yet he is not as adorable as 咪將. His meows deafening! No melodious sound. He is always noisy when in hurry for food.curling around my legs when I was washing dishes;swirling at the curtain and just pee in a sudden...He just made those moments bleak!

Nevertheless, when he had gone,somehow, I started to miss him.Where the hell his deafening meows had gone? Somewhat missing the bleak and frustrated moments he caused.In fact, he is sweet.I could still remember the moments after 咪將 gave birth, he sat silently and alertly right in front of the box which contained 咪將 and kittens, as if, there were intruders and he was going to fight against them.
Nonetheless, death means death. That's the truth.I embrace.

We did not raise up those kittens as it would be a heavy task to look after so many kittens.My mom made up her mind to give away.I am pretty okay with it, as their master is my cousin whose love is immensely dedicated to cats.After, my mom brought 咪將 for sterilization. after which, she was so weak to walk in a normal speed, that it just splashed and leaked when she was just on the way dragging herself to her designated spot to pee.funny yet dumbfounding. She become relying, stick to my brother's hug, laid on his laps lazily, perhaps she was really too weak.

Some time after, she was getting fatter and fatter. For now, I assume she never put on weight any more. She became home bound. That's the norm after sterilization.

The routine of her life seems to go this way, from then till now. Morning, when she notices some one, she just keeps meowing in high pitch for food. sometimes she will dash and stand at the doorway of bedrooms and keeps meowing to wake us up for food.After breakfast, she can sleep all the way until afternoon.of course she stretches and rows, then goes asleep again in awkward and funny positions. After my lunch, she will be fed once again, as usual, she wants to eat as well when we are eating. Again, after the meal she will sleep again. It repeats in nights also.

She used to play hide-and-seek with us.I have no idea where she learn from. Either, we hide ourselves and she comes and looks for us, or she hides herself then we will look for her. When we hide ourselves behind doors, of course we do give hints by meowing. She hears and traces. When she is approaching, we give a sudden burst and she will dash away instantaneously in the speed of 200km/hr. It's amazing she carries a heavy tummy and is still able to run so fast. LOL. I like to see that. The moment is so amusing and funny.



I wonder if she will miss her children sometime. hm...frankly I do feel a sense of guilt and sorry to give them away.really sorry, 咪將.

what about 吉娃娃? will she miss him as well? especially after he died in an accident also,last year. From strangers or rivals, to neighbors and friends. I wonder if she still remember...


ok,what make me to do a posting for a cat? some people around me are away, back to their home, whereas I am still away from my home, and this makes me miss home.since she is a part of my home, therefore, I will miss her also. Currently, I just happened to know an unknown munchkin cat named eskybaby via internet and hyperlinks. sincerely familiar yet actually unknown.He is super duper adorable.Im sure he is doing good living good *happy* :). I seriously think that we should provide the best we can for pets and look after them, of course after estimation of own ability, as we wont know when and where they will end their lives. ;)

咪將's story goes on, still....

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation