Saturday, September 05, 2009 Saturday, September 05, 2009

Again a brand new and fresh week awaits me.
yet I am just about to upload these pictures (refer to below) which were taken last sunday.

I met up with NUS gang last sunday.perhaps I should not use the term 'gang' as we were only 3 to 4 in total. LOL XD

Nothing special in Orchard ION.



Some design event taken place at Heeren. Nothing much interesting.


Painting, drawing, sculpturing on Converse shoes and the eventual outcome was....[left blank and unknown]

Continued heading to have dinner...


@a Japanese food restaurant.


Such a big bowl definitely gives u woohaa right, yet there is no much food inside.


As for mee with creamy sauce, this portion should be more than enough. I love the cheesy and creamy sauce.




BOO! after finishing this bowl of mee i guess u will kena high blood pressure. too salty! LOL xD. luckily tat wasnt my choice of order.



this one seems normal.a fusion of japanese and korean food.

this was the bill and the name of the restaurant is WARAKU.
Ice monster@PS, our final destination, for mango n durian ice.


ok, thumbs up for this one! =) the taste of durian is just addictive. agree? XD

****************************************************************************
“Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”- Matthew 28:18-20


as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation