Tuesday, September 15, 2009 Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Since when, I've kept these pictures unrevealed. for the past few days, I was quite busy, esp last weekends. Choral music camp has ended. It was a blast and beneficial. I understand the theories, however, whether or not I am able to correctly apply them, that's a matter of talent?! LOL XD.not really.I believe effort and hardwork lead u towards the goal successfully. =) agree?

Anyway, i guess there are quite a number of nice restaurants n foods in Jurong Point.

Again, Japanese Food!!



It comes with a set-noodle,rice,side dishes-2 dumplings and some fried vegies. taste not too bad,esp chicken terriyaki.The price is very reasonable.

i have no idea wats the name for this dish. a nice one,esp the smothering sauce.
ok. gotta run errands and some other trivia work. ciao~

************************************************************************
“[Imitating Christ's Humility] If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.”- Philippians 2:1-2

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation