Saturday, December 05, 2009 Saturday, December 05, 2009

School's out and everything seems to be slow.

yet my pace is accelerating, still. Splaying myself in the chair and hands held behind my hand, then start to sort things happened during the past few months out....

whenever there's a bazaar in campus, I always like to pop by wandering around or to grab sth to eat, like ice cream or yogurt...

There is always some students come and knock on ur door asking u for donation. it's pledge. one nite, there were 3 students carrying a tray with 4 different flavors of muffins displayed on it. i was told that the fund raised will be channelled to help poor children in vietnam or cambodia. at one goal i bought 4 different flavors of muffins btw i love muffins also so tats y. :XD
this's life.campus life.

sitting by a table at the roadside, gulping durian like this is fun.
once in a while, it makes difference in ur life.



meeting up with OLD frens known during my ancient time is another way to light up ur life packed with errands await ur solution.


with so many dishes of jap food, with so many frens sitting around,with so many laughters that surround us, that we all just simply felt the simple indulgence in the complicated city-life.


i dressed up as a geeky and cheeky boy for the very 1st flash mob i ve ever joined b4.

when flipping through pages of life experience, the pay u received doesnt really matter at all. afterall, all that counts is life experience that u've gone through.


and right now, im deeply flooded by holiday mood. :)


*Sometimes, I just aint firm enough......*


*“Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”- John 10:7, 9-10 *


as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation