|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
11 Jan 2010 Monday After lesson, I dashed out of the seminar room right away, as I was in hurry to go ICA for pass extension. Concurrrently, I met up with my friend known during my sec-sch time, @ Lavendar.
*Thanks to the personnel informing that letter of approval has been sent out to me *
That little bar thingy is from Eygpt!!! given by my classmate. How cool it is, Eygpt!!! really, having been there is really a super cool thing to show off. XD
And we went Bugis.
Somewhere near OG, some uncles dancing Tango, stepping forth and back in accordance with the rhythm of music blarring from the portable speaker, with one uncle singing along through microphone. I could feel the momentum. Freedom. And that's their lifestyle and that's the way they attain their identities and meaning of their lives?perhaps. :)
And we went orchard as well.
Alongside the stretch of shops during the walk to PS, I discovered this little paradise! 
 Selling nice food at a reasonable pirce!!!!!!!
Guess, where is that?

Juz Food Court. Have u ever heard about that? have u ever been there? Never right? OOppsss, so SUA GU! LOL XD
*Current situation*
Staring blankly at assignments and papers staking and piling up right in front of me and deadlines are coming ahead.... ************************************************************* “that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.”- 2 Corinthians 5:19-20
as said by Patrick Ting
|
|
&Profile
|
BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean
|
|