Saturday, February 27, 2010 Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi. It has been a long time since I last updated my blog.yes, it is amid Chinese New Year festival still. :)

School was out last week and I started my practicum five days ago. I guess I am now qualified, or I have the right to speak out as an education officer pertaining to a teacher's role.

perhaps u r alert of how weary a teacher's working life is, but perhaps its out of ur hallucination? :)

waking up early in the morning and reaching school early like what secondary school students do everyday, sitting in front of the laptop, locking eyes on the screen and start to type lesson plans, replying emails, applying for contests, contacting parents, inputting students marks, attending meetings and seminars and etc...

yes, every single thing u receive say the consent form, contest form ( hey, if u receive this, dont grumble 'gosh, y me again? I am sick of joining the competition. I have plenty assignments to do...' Instead u must feel honored, as u r chosen by the teacher, u r qualified to enter the contest! how glad and how proud it is, right?) essay, worksheet and etc, in fact there is colossal input of time, energy and effort by teachers behind, say they have to do negotiation, they have to stay back after working hours to mark ur papers and essays ( u have only ur own one copy, however, there are numbers of students in a class, plus the fact that a teacher doesnt only teach a class, therefore, all together, how many copies of papers and essays a teacher has to mark? )

im not complaining. it's the truth, and the vision and purpose of having all this truth happens is that, to see the growth and improvement of students during the progression of education, not only academically, but also physically and psychologically. After all, it is dedicated to the best of students and to lead them transmuting into well-beings. =)


*Do appreciate every single little thing appears around you....*

as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation