Friday, February 05, 2010 Friday, February 05, 2010

In fact, I refrained myself from reading the last tuesday Mitch spent together with Morrie coz it meant that, Mitch was going to die.
Embrace it, is what Mitch and I have to learn.
I love Morrie's aphorism on 'Detached'.
Once felt and went through, stay away from it nxt time.
Say grief, every one went through the consequences and the atmosphere that grief leads to right, yeah, how did u feel at that moment?
or, anger? how do u feel while u r holding on anger?
:)
Once u felt and went through it, ya, isolate urself and stay away from it.
it is, to stay detached! :)




I hope to finish it soon! :) It's a story about a mom and a daughter in Afghan.I havent started reading yet, but, i believe, words and lines, where I distill my own aphorism from bring me foods for thought. :)

******

Tomorrow, I stay detached from abundance and sophistication. Back to basics. Tanjong pinang, here i am..!

*************

“For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.”- Psalm 33:4-5


as said by Patrick Ting

&Profile

BIO

[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌

Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean



&Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget

font>
&Friends
&Archives
&Credits
illusionation