Sunday, February 07, 2010
Sunday, February 07, 2010
New year resolution. It seems to be pretty late talking about it. However, I learned that, you needn't come out with a long chant of words as that.Just a few words. make it sound.
" I haven't talked with you about your new year resolution."
It struke me and my mind went blank at that point of time.
"oh ya, what's my new year resolution, i haven't come to think about it. gosh." deep inside my heart, it says so.
" Must it be something to do with christianity or spiritual life?" I questioned.
"Nope, not necessary." was the answer.
I pondered. Finally, I realized that, recently what i've been trying and wanting to do, is what can be considered as my new year resolution.
I am glad I found my new year resolution. at least im not alone. at least i live with aims. what about u?
It was just a simple sentence I uttered. in fact, just a few words and it turned to be my new year resolution. notwithstanding the amount of words, the profound effects it may bring in the future in ur life just somehow somewhat unleash immensely and tremendously.
********************************************
Chinese New Year is coming real soon!!!!!!
and, perhaps this may chill u up?!?
Enjoy watching!!!
happy chinese new year! :) ************************************** “Let those who love the LORD hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.”- Psalm 97:10
as said by Patrick Ting
&Profile
BIO
[PATRICK TING]陳幹煌Seeking to be a simple yet an ordinary one is just like a journey through Pacific Ocean